GoGoCurb.com helps local mom and pop stores and small businesses allow their neighborhood customers to shop their shelves using a smartphone or a computer.
At the touch of a button, your customers can order and pay for snacks, sodas, beer, wine and liquor. All alcohol pickup requires a buyer with a valid 21+ ID.
Our online order app is used by
Neighborhood Gas Stations
Local Grocery Stores
How GoGoCurb works?
- Customers shop your inventory online, place an order and pay using a smartphone or a computer.
- You get an email/text message with their order details.
- You log into your vendor account and confirm the order is ready for pickup. We notify the customer via an email/text message.
- We deposit the money minus the standard merchant/CC fees of 4.5% + $0.45 per transaction.
What does it cost the business owner:
Zero. It’s your inventory, why pay someone else or share revenue from your sales.
- Sign up fee $399 Waived to $0
- No monthly service plan or recurring billing to worry about.
- No contract, you can disable your online store anytime.
How does GoGoCurb make money:
- Customers pay $1.99 service fees per online order.
- No markups. No price surge. No hidden fees. Customers pay per use. Simple.
What our online app does:
- Email/text alerts to the seller when an order is placed.
- Email/text alerts to the customer when an order is ready for pickup.
- We help sellers add inventory items to their online store.
- Simple and secure web platform. No prior tech knowledge needed.
- Alabama based customer support.
What we cannot do:
- Connect with your point of sale system.
- Show multiple images for a single item.